Monday, February 3, 2014

:)

well heeeellllooooo blogger!

Typically, on every other social media site I go by the name "itsmarisac," but here you can call me Marisa.

I am a senior in high school who is impatiently counting down the days until graduation. I am in dire need of a new, fresh start and moving away to college gives me endless opportunities to follow my dreams. *insert heart eye emoji*

You should know that I love to cheer and dance, inside and outside of school. I enjoy upholding a leadership role, for being apart of Student Government has been one of the greatest memories of my high school experience.

In my free time sleep is my n u m b e r one best friend, especially since im constantly busy throughout the school week with rehearsals, practices, and school work. I try to squeeze in a couple tweets here and there, and even blog on my own tumblr!

Blogging for me is a form of release. My tumblr, for example, tells a lot about me as a person. It shows what kinds of images I see in my head, who I love, who I dislike, or even what I think about other people...

But basically, bloggers, im just your average teenage girl. I love Justin Bieber, drinking Starbucks, being loud, going to any and every concert, and checking social media to see whats up with the world.

I'll leave you off with a few words I genuinely live by, "everything happens for a reason." There are a lot of things that happen in our lives that we sometimes don't understand why it has happened. Some of them may be lessons, good memories, or simply just experiences... but its a journey that God put us on because he BELIEVES we are strong enough to get through it. If theres one thing i've learned in my 4 years of high school thus far, its that everyone has their own story. So go ahead and tell it... I'll be listening :)


TTYLXOX --Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment